Saturday, July 7, 2007

Guilty pleasures in RiteAid.

One of my weaknesses is buying greeting cards.
For myself.
I'll find cards that speak to my soul. Encourage...well...ME. And I get joy from taking those words home with me. I guess you could say that I often feel God's love in RiteAid. I'll come across a couple of cards still in a Hallmark bag months, even years later, tucked away among paperwork. Well, it's 3:30pm on a Sunday afternoon and I've come across one I love.
While I didn't send it to you...I'm posting it in love with hugs for each of you reading:
God's LOVE does not hinge on yours. The abundance of your love does not increase His. The lack of your love does not diminish His. Your goodness does not enhance His love nor does your weakness dilute it. What Moses said to Israel is what God says to us:
"The Lord did not choose you and lavish His love on you because you were larger or greater than the other nations, for you were the smallest of all nations! It was simply because the Lord loves you." (DEUTERONOMY 7:7 NLT)

You are loved, accepted, forgiven, delighted in, rejoiced over - You are His!
MAX LUCADO

1 comment:

Christine said...

Um, I do that too!!! I thought I was the only one! Love that quote.